sâmbătă, iulie 30, 2011

This should just do

Well... I am bored as hell. I have just finished all the Tv series I've been watching lately and have nothing to do. I mean I could do my luggage or tidy this whole place up, cuz it looks like a damn mess, but... I'm just too lazy for that right now.
I don't wanna go out either. At least not today. This whole National Anthem's parade is getting on my nerves and I'm just so sick of queues, people, sunshine, rain and so on. Still, I wanna do something funny. I could go to the seaside, or... driving, but I just am not in either of the necessary moods to do that. I'm bored. I just wanna eat chocolate, ice cream and watch some good comedies.

Can't wait to get my room in Denmark. I'm pretty excited to start a new life, even though I know it's gonna be pretty hard. Can't wait to meet new people, make new friends, forget all the shitty things, work, go shopping, have projects done again, maybe start my own business :>. God knows. I'm pretty excited about College.


Oooor... maybe I'm just bored and not willing to do anything about it because I'm too lazy for that as well. I really need to play Word of Warcraft :)). I miss doing that... and I suck at League of Legends.

Niciun comentariu:

Acasă e acolo unde există calitate și confort!

 În fiecare noapte mă trezesc de cel puțin 4-5 ori pentru a-mi hrăni micuțul de doar două luni... ... Așa că timp de 10 minute, din două în ...