miercuri, aprilie 09, 2008

In the end... it doesn't even matter!

Nu va avea nimeni răbdare să citească fiindcă ştiu că romanele sunt plictisitoare, dar măcar acţionez sub impactul primului impuls... Voi încerca să fac un colaj de versuri şi sper să fie mesajul înţeles...

Lets talk this over, it's not like we're dead

Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?
I'm so tired of being here / Suppressed by all my childish fears
I wanna heal I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real / There's just too much that time cannot erase
I kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart
I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long. erase all the pain till it's gone
What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard
And got so far /But in the end /It doesn't even matter /
I
had to fall to lose it all
I wanna go somewhere I belong...
Nu mai continui că mesajul este destul de explicit şi în mai puţine rânduri decât aş fi crezut că sunt necesare.




Niciun comentariu:

Acasă e acolo unde există calitate și confort!

 În fiecare noapte mă trezesc de cel puțin 4-5 ori pentru a-mi hrăni micuțul de doar două luni... ... Așa că timp de 10 minute, din două în ...