luni, februarie 06, 2012

Bloody truth

Some time ago my boyfriend compared me to Lily Aldrin, one of the main characters from my favorite TV series, How I met your mother. I can't quite remember his reasons... but as time passed by, I've realized more and more the similarities between us to... like... we both want and have serious relationships, we try to be supportive, we tend to be treated nicely by the bf's best friends and mostly we are seen as the mature ones even though we are still childish and so on... but today it stoke me: I'm a shopaholic too.. or at least I've become one.

Niciun comentariu:

Acasă e acolo unde există calitate și confort!

 În fiecare noapte mă trezesc de cel puțin 4-5 ori pentru a-mi hrăni micuțul de doar două luni... ... Așa că timp de 10 minute, din două în ...