miercuri, februarie 17, 2010

Karma

I'm tired like shit apparently for no reason, but that wasn't the point actually...
Şi ca să îmi mai încarc puţin bateriile, căci stau destul de prost la capitolul energie... ascult muzică. Astfel, din... întâmplare (să zicem) am redescoperit melodia "Karma" interpretată de Alicia Keys. Cred că am mai postat-o şi ... altcândva, fiindcă îmi plăcea. Anyway... acum mă amuză teribil şi chiar mă face să mă relaxez complet. For those who don't know, recently I have fulfilled one of my greatest and hardest expectations: so I made it happen... I became a career centered, emotionless, terribly bad person. So ignorance and irony are now my buddies. I carry them everywhere with me... or might I say, I don't give a crap. And... as a matter of fact, we have switched rolls. And now everything makes a lot of sense... it feels so bloody good to be the strong one.
MWhahahaahaaaa... Now you gonna make time for me... but I am not going to waste my time on you :P.
The moral: Love is like your shadow... as long as you run after it, it runs away from you... when you try to get rid of it, it'll come after you.

Niciun comentariu:

Acasă e acolo unde există calitate și confort!

 În fiecare noapte mă trezesc de cel puțin 4-5 ori pentru a-mi hrăni micuțul de doar două luni... ... Așa că timp de 10 minute, din două în ...