joi, aprilie 01, 2010

Book fail

Hey, don't you just hate it when you wait for the right moment to do something... something that is somehow illegal or at least immoral... or it just makes you blush when thinking about it and then, when you have the guts to do that thing, and you are so scarred, and tensioned and stuff… you find out that it is actually total bullshit?
Well… it happened to me. I have been waiting for a long time to change the books in my personal library. But when I did that, I still kept some of my parent’s books. And one of them was called “sexual massage” and it had a weird cover with a couple naked ). And I said “wow. My parents actually read this type of shit. Hee hee!”. I was… 14 I suppose, back then.
Even more, Ana came by that time and stared at it and wanted to read, but I was too shy and asked her to put it back and forget about it.
Well… then High School came and the book was still there. Adina saw it as well and the same thing happened.
Now… Monday I believe… It was one of those full mooned days when the level of my kinkiness is high and it is safer for me to stay indoors. So here I was, inside, having nothing to do. Bored. I took my time to think and in the end couldn’t resist the temptation. So I took the book and started reading. 10 pages… the author was presenting the problems that couples come across. Another 10 pages: the importance of religion and yoga in our lives . Another 10 pages: still nothing kinky. But he started speaking about centers and illnesses. Booooriiiing. 40 pages: DUDE! STILL NOTHING ABOUT SEXUAL MASSAGE!!! But there was always a passage announcing the importance of it. Then, after another 6 pages I finally found a chapter about the importance of pleasure and how you can please yourself without having a partner! Dude what?? And moreover how the gender of the other doesn’t count. WHAAAT?? I am reading a gay book? A book about masturbation and homosexuality? I remember saying something about religion. An then “you have to do everything you can not to think about any sexual reward when you practice the sexual massage”. If I am not doing it with this intention, why in the Earth is it called this way? ) So this book is fake and gay. Really now. After reading 50 pages of Ying and Yang and Chinese therapy and then the power of your hands in giving pleasure to yourself, I managed to close the book and throw it away. Can’t read shit like that. And now, that the full moon is gone, I am happy.

This whole thing reminded me of the latest episode of South Park ).
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/ The tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs ).


Ok, they have a new episode... about KFC :|

3 comentarii:

Ana spunea...

I hate you!

* not for throwing away the book..=))
for saying my name when you refer to my hidden curiosities =))
Hate youu
Biatch :*

Ana spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Grațiela spunea...

Ja ja, Ich weiss.

Acasă e acolo unde există calitate și confort!

 În fiecare noapte mă trezesc de cel puțin 4-5 ori pentru a-mi hrăni micuțul de doar două luni... ... Așa că timp de 10 minute, din două în ...