vineri, ianuarie 29, 2010

I wrote another love song

It's too late for me to think about my mistakes. I can't go on like this anymore. It's just wrong. And what bothers me the most is that sometimes I seem really convincing to myself when I say and act like it's over even in my head, my heart, but then, the very next moment silly things like his bold legs:)) or his face, or walk... come back into my mind and keep me from living my life happy and free.
But that's fake sometimes, or at least I hope it is... because I have my life controlled my the sound of my future, and I know that my future is bright (not Orange:)) ), and nothing I have now is supposed to live in it. So screw that.

"Look. Alone people don't like to hear about the together people. Okay. Even if the alone people are alone by choice. It's just sort of mean. It's sort of like bringing a 6-pack to an AA meeting."

"It seems we have no control what so ever over our own hearts. Condition can change without warning. Romance can make the heart pound just like panic can. And panic can make it stop cold in your chest. It's no wonder doctors spend so much time to keep the heart stable, to keep it slow, steady, regular to stop the heart from pounding out of your chest from the dread of something terrible or the anticipation or something else entirely. "

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Salut www.SpuneNuDrogurilor.com este o echipa recent formata, nonprofit, care si-a propus sa lupte pentru constientizarea opiniei publice, a tinerilor debusolati de societatea în care traim despre tot ceea ce înseamna consum de droguri într-un fel sau altul.
Daca prin actiunea ta, salvezi o singura viata de la decadere, considera ca ti-ai atins scopul, alaturi de noi toti ceilalti.

Daca doresti sa sustii aceasta campanie, afisaza pe blogul tau un banner, codul se preia de la: www.spunenudrogurilor.com vei fi sustinut si tu de aceasta campanie lasa un comentariu daca ne sustii sa te sustinem si noi Scuze de deranj

Grațiela spunea...

Imi pare rau insa linkul este invalid. Am incercat sa intru.

Mihai Vlad spunea...

ok... :( that;s not a song... i tried looking at it from many pesrspectives... not a song

Acasă e acolo unde există calitate și confort!

 În fiecare noapte mă trezesc de cel puțin 4-5 ori pentru a-mi hrăni micuțul de doar două luni... ... Așa că timp de 10 minute, din două în ...