luni, martie 29, 2010

Everybody gets punished

--> Sorry brother for the title.

Yea. Today I was the perfect daughter: I have managed to clean a part of the house. Yes, you are right. I am grounded. Houraaay... My mom grounded me for being late. And as every mother knows her daughter's weaknesses, they know where it hurts mostly. She couldn't actually not let me go outside (just like Adina's mom) because I barely escape from home, and those moments really make her happy, because she knows that if it was for me, I would have lived my life only indoors.
But still... every mom is like a little monster that hits you: "You are grounded young lady!" ("Oh boy, she won't let me go outside - wtf, I don't care :))") "You have to clean the house this week. Spring time." "WHHHAAAAAAAATTT???? Ewww :((". So, I had to do that.
So you think I am mad, right? Well. I am. I am very lazy and only knowing that they are going NOT to keep the house clean, I fell pissed off.
So, with music playin' and Ana messing around, having a good time watching me while cleaning the house, I managed to do something. But still... why my pants do people keep so many useless things?



So this time I should pay URBAN twice the normal price :)). I'm just sayin' :)).
So yea... I hate having things done. Oh yea... and I went to school as well. And it was boring. And tomorrow there will be hell to me, because I have some test papers and homework and bla. I don't know the English for "Bla" so pardon my French.

3 comentarii:

Ana spunea...

The English for "bla" is "blah":))
I saw you there and you were very dedicated to your work...you should also clean my house another time :D

Grațiela spunea...

:)) Took you pretty much to think about that, huh?

Mihail Simionescu spunea...

:)) I've been grounded for almost three months, in other words I can't go outside (this is possible only if I go to run...you know, for Academy), I don't get pocket money and nor the audio system that dad had promised me. The reason? School: bad marks and many absences. And they found out that I smoke. So, until I'll pass the exams with good results, I'm still punished.

Acasă e acolo unde există calitate și confort!

 În fiecare noapte mă trezesc de cel puțin 4-5 ori pentru a-mi hrăni micuțul de doar două luni... ... Așa că timp de 10 minute, din două în ...